How to get the cheapest airfare using Air Asia
Low cost airlines have really seen a great success in the Asia region. JetStar, Tiger Airways or Cebu Pacific are the most common brands. Air Asia however was the first to revolutionize the industry.
Just follow these easy steps and you will be rewarded with the cheapest airfares Air Asia has to offer.
The twelve steps to success when flying Air Asia
Air Asia is the premier low cost airline in the Asia region. Founded by entrepreneur Tony Fernandes with the main base located at Kuala Lumpur International (KUL) airport. Serving 78 destinations with over 400 daily flights. Flying to/from four airports in Australia: Melbourne Tullamarine (MEL), Perth, Darwin and Coolangatta.
How to get the cheapest airfare with Air Asia? There are twelve simple steps. To ensure you are getting the cheapest flight do the following:
- Book online, avoid using booking offices and travel agents.
- Make a good use of the promotions. Unfortunately, this includes hours spend in front of the computer browsing through the notoriously slow booking system.
- Subscribe for the newsletter and act fast as it arrives.
- Register an account with AirAsia.com. This is to expedite the booking process.
- Use Air Asia Chart to determine the price trends on a particular route.
- Look up information on the desired route ahead and be prepared to book fast.
- The sooner you book the cheaper flight you can get.
- Firefox seems to provide the best experience when browsing the Air Asia site.
- Get an error message? Don't go back to the homepage, hit the refresh button.
- Website overloaded or malfunctioning? Try the mobile version at mobile.airasia.com
- Check out AirAsiaGo.com for some great hotel deals.
- Make sure you don't buy any unwanted services (insurance, extra luggage and so on).
For more information, continue reading at: nomad4ever
Jiří Parimucha, May 5, 2011
Do you like WhichAirline?